1. Stitch Fix Gift Certificates - Receiving Stitch Fix boxes has definitely been one of the highlights of my year. I love this service that picks out items for you, based on your style preferences. I love being surprised by what my stylist chooses for me and am always thrilled by how well things fit and how much I wear and love the items. Stitch Fix gift certificates are the perfect gift for any SF lover or anyone wanting to try out the service. (hint hint: scroll all the way down for a big surprise!)
2. Cuisinart smoothie maker - The kids and I have really been into smoothies lately and have had so much fun trying out new recipes. My go-to is a banana, almond butter, oatmeal creation with some vanilla greek yogurt. Amazing. However, I hate dragging out my huge blender daily (not to mention cleaning it). A smoothie maker with travel cups would be awesome.
3. Tory Burch tassel key fob - I currently have a gold tassel key fob that I love, but it's slowly being pulled apart by the kids. I am crushing hard on this bright colorful rainbow tassel key fob from Tory Burch. Seriously, she can do no wrong in my book.
4. Swell water bottle - I realize I'm totally late to the game on the Swell bottles, but I'm obsessed with this pretty gold bottle.
5. Kendra Scott earrings - I have a few pairs of KS earrings and they're all just so pretty! I love the ones with bright colors, but I especially adore these white and gold ones. They are the perfect neutral that will go with everything!
6. Powerbeats wireless headphones - These wireless Bluetooth headphones are on the top of my list so I can finally ditch the cord to my cell phone while I run. It would be so nice not to have to untangle earbuds every single time I went for a run or get myself all caught up in the cord while I listened to my audiobooks in the evening while doing household chores.
7. iPhone 7plus - While I've never been a sucker for having the latest and greatest technology, I'm drooling over the new camera on the iPhone 7 plus and pining over having more memory to take more (and better) photos of the kids while we're out and about.
8. Canon 35mm f/1.4 L lens - Speaking of photos, this lens is next on my lineup of must haves. I've been desperately wanting a wide angle lens so I can take better photos indoors during those cold dark winter months when we're not outside as much. I love my 50mm f/1.4, but I need something that allows me to get a bit closer to the kids and not be shooting straight up their noses.
9. Melissa Button Frye boots - I need these boots in my life, STAT. I've been wanting them forever and ever amen. Please Santa.
10. Bay leaf wreath - Slightly weird, but I'm obsessed with these gorgeous bay leaf wreaths. I love the smell of bay leaves and fresh herbs and want to hang one of these babies from every single door and window in my house.
11. Ray-Bans Rimless Aviators - These sunglasses are my all-time favorites. For some reason, the rimless frames are the only ones that look good on my face and don't look like they're drooping down to my chin. I want them in every color/shade they come in. I already have the original, but these brown/gold ones are next on my list.
12. Tieks - Again, something that I already own, but can't get enough of. If you're wondering if they're worth the price...yes, they absolutely are. I have the mustard yellow color and now want them in hot pink, leopard, black matte, gold and tan. Give me all the Tieks.
And now...it's time for me to help make part of your wishlist come true! If you're anything like me, Stitch Fix gift certificates are at the very top of your list. Today, I'm teaming up with a group of amazing bloggers and fellow Stitch Fix fans to give away a Stitch Fix gift certificate for $1,000! Can you even imagine how many fixes and amazing items you can get for that price?! Fixes for years! If you've a Stitch Fix fan, know someone who is or ever wanted to try their amazing service, just enter the Rafflecopter below to be entered to win! Best of luck to you!
What's on the top of your wishlist this year?