...according to my iPhone.
1. The Mizzou Tigers made it all the way to the SEC Championship game! They didn't win (boo), but I'm still pretty darn proud of my alma mater this year. What a turnaround from last year! I think we proved that we do belong in the SEC! // 2. Mac visits the sea lions at the Zoo on a beautiful warm December day.
3. Mac watches the cars on the highway from a window in an overpass at the St. Louis Science Center. // 4. Ice cream date with mama. We love having our "Sundaes on Sundays" (although actually, this was a Wednesday).
5. Mac's learned how to start a car. This is not good. // 6. He's quite a good lawnmower. Ryan can't wait until he's old enough to really mow our lawn.
7. Eating machine. Panera macaroni & cheese is the greatest thing ever. // 8. But breakfast is still his favorite meal. Cheese eggs, banana, fruit, jelly toast, pancakes. This kid can put away some food!
9. Christmas tree is up and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. // 10. The playroom was cleaner that it'd ever been the night before our big holiday pajama play date (more details to come on this).
11. We're always on the lookout for new indoor toddler busy activities. Pipe cleaner through the paper towel tube and finger paint bags on the windows occupied him for about 6 seconds total. // 12. HAT!!!
15. I think it's safe to say that he's a dog-person. // 16. He's not a fan of the gloves, but how cute are baby snowpants and tiny little camo boots? Kill me now.