Last night, all the product scouts for Savvy Sassy Moms blew up Pinterest for an hour and made the most amazing Easter Celebration pinboard. We've pinned the best of everything, including egg decorating tips, brunch ideas, toddler crafts, home decor, photo shoot inspiration, spring fashion, dessert recipes, favorite books, creative cocktails and basket stuffer ideas. It's your one-stop shop for all the Easter inspiration you need! Now I just need to find the time to do/make this stuff!
Here's a round-up of my favorite Easter pins from the night:
1. DIY Fabric Easter Basket - Such a clever way to use up all those extra fabric scraps and make something that you can use over the years.
2. Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft - Cute idea for toddlers and young kids to make and hang in the house.
3. Easy Easter Egg Shakers - Perfect sensory activity for babies.
4. Easter Oreo Bark - Made with white chocolate, M&Ms, Oreos and sprinkles. This looks so easy and so good!
5. Swirly Painted Easter Eggs - Put that Crayola paint to good use and let the kids get creative with colors.
6. Hand-painted Easter Egg Balloons - Turn balloons into eggs and bunnies and then use them as bright colorful decorations around the house or at a party.
7. Bunny Rabbit Handprint Craft - Adorable way to display those tiny little hands.
8. Fingerprint Carrots - Cute and easy craft for the kids to make. This would also be a fun one to do on a window in your house.
9. Easter Polka Dot Cake - If you've got some time and talent, this cake is absolutely gorgeous and sure to wow everyone. And if you think the outside is pretty, wait until you see the inside of it!
10. Carrot Footprints - Easy craft for the littlest ones. Sure to please the grandparents.
11. Countdown to Easter - Use plastic eggs to create an advent-type countdown to Easter calendar. Fill the eggs with treats, craft ideas, prayers or random acts of kindness to do in the days before Easter.
12. Salted Caramel Easter Popcorn - Need I even say more?