1. Thank you all for your kindness, love and support regarding my last post. Wow. I'm really overwhelmed by all of the emails, comments, texts, FB messages, calls and tweets. I even got a giant bear hug in the middle of my street yesterday. You all really know how to make a girl feel loved. Thank you again.
2. Over the next few weeks, you may notice a few things changing on this little ol' blog. I'm getting a new layout design, which I'm really excited about. I've also been asked/chosen to participate in a few reviews and giveaways with a marketing network. I was hesitant to take the blog in this direction, since I don't want to "sell out" or have it be overrun with ads or anything, but I plan on being very selective with any campaigns I participate in and I think it will be fun. I mean, YOU get to win stuff. That's not bad. If nothing else, I'm hoping that it'll kick start my motivation for keeping up with the blog and encourage me to post more. We'll see... If I feel like it's too much or anything, then I'll go back. I'm just experimenting.
3. We are just loving summer at our house! Mac's been going non-stop lately and we're all so worn out at the end of each day. He just loves the splash pads at our local parks, playing with the hose in the front yard, splashing in his kiddie pool, going on picnics, eating snow cones and popsicles, riding in his wagon, pushing around his little lawnmower, drawing on the sidewalk, blowing bubbles. He's also talking up a storm and has gone from saying 2 to nearly 10 words! He is just so much fun right now.
4. We have exactly nothing planned for the weekend and I'm beyond excited about it. We've been going going going lately with baby showers, bridal showers, engagement parties, dinner parties, holidays, weekend trips, etc. and haven't spent time alone together in a while. Next weekend is going to be crazy fun (because this girl's coming in town), but this weekend, it's just the three of us. I purposefully didn't schedule us for ANYTHING. I think we'll take Mac and the puppies for a long walk tomorrow morning, followed by some playtime, maybe a fun picnic lunch outside and (hopefully) a looooong nap for us all. I'm going to turn my phone off and just enjoy some peace and quiet with my boys (and girl dogs).
5. Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married (and haven't killed each other) for four whole years. And I actually still like him! Shocking. I told him last night over our fancy romantic dinner that I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Or at least I'd sign up for another four years. Happy anniversary, love. :) FOUR MORE YEARS!