Day 7 of the "Blog Every Day in May" challenge:
"The things you're most afraid of..."
Well, I've made it a whole week in this challenge. Are you getting sick of me yet? This blogging every day thing has proven to much much harder (hence the "challenge" description) than I thought it would. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to really craft a well-written, thoughtful post for each prompt. I'd love to use today's topic to really get into depth about what scares me about being a parent. What I worry about. What I'm most afraid of. But alas, that shall have to wait for another day. I'm sure my fears are the same as most parents out there, nothing drastically different. So today I'll give you a little glimpse into some other things that scare me (warning: my mind is a weird place).
- Losing my husband
- Getting fired
- Hurting someone
- The fact that I may not get to sleep through the night for the rest of my life
- The ocean at night
- Making the same mistakes my parents made
- Having a daughter who makes the same mistakes I made
- Missing a big deadline
- Being wrong
- Being hit in the face with a baseball at a game
- "Reply To All"
- Head lice
- My student loan debt
- Being bitten by a rabid squirrel
- Running out of vodka
- A snake in the toilet