Damn. I know it’s only Day 2, but this whole blogging every day for a month thing is HARD. Today’s topic (as chosen by the lovely Jenni from The Story of My Life) is:
“Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at.”
I've been thinking about this for a while and have to say that I don’t really feel qualified to teach you all about anything because I don’t really know that much about anything myself. I mean, in this world of Pinterest tutorials on everything from how to clean your iron, to how to wrap gifts with fabric scraps, to how to paint Hello Kitty on your fingernails, I’m just not sure what else I can contribute. Those are some serious skills that everyone should know. How could I possibly compete?
However, I know I’m not completely lacking in know-how. I have SKILLZ too! Somewhere. So I put together a list of things I felt qualified to teach you about.
- How to get your baby to NOT sleep through the night
- How to function at work on 4 hours of sleep and 82 cups of coffee
- How to suck at housework
- How to get ridiculously (and embarrassingly) addicted to Candy Crush Saga
- How to keep on all the baby weight 1 year + after the baby
- How to order take-out like a boss
- How to lose your sunglasses, keys and phone at least three times a day
- How to spend hours on Pinterest while drinking an entire bottle of wine (a/k/a multi-tasking)
- How to spend hundreds of dollars at the grocery store to still not have anything to eat
- How to live covered head-to-toe in dog hair
- How to pair yoga pants with everything in your closet
- How to not murder your husband as he sleeps while the baby screams in the other room
- How to sing ridiculous songs in your “baby voice” and clap for hours and hours on end
- How to spend your entire paycheck at J. Crew
- How to balance a martini glass in one hand and a baby in the other
- How to watch nine straight hours of Vampire Diaries and not feel bad about it
- How to eat your weight in S'mores
- How to whine, bitch and moan enough to get your husband to make dinner or take out the trash
- How to find the answer to anything
- How to cuss like a sailor in pearls and high heels
So dear readers, which would you like me to blog about? Which of these tutorials would help you the most? I think they’re all pretty worthy topics and I’d love to share my expertise.
If you had to “teach” someone something, what would it be?